About Me

My photo
Gold Coast, QLD, Australia

Work:
I work as a casual sales assistant at Just Jeans

Education:
Completed Secondary Education at A.B. Paterson College

Study:
In the process of achieving Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Arts at Griffith University, currently hoping to major in Marketing and Public Relations

Hobbies:
• Snowboarding... my newest hobby
• Working at Just Jeans (yes, i enjoy working... sadly!)
• Going out with mates every chance I get

Most awesome experiences that I can mention on a public website:
• EUROTRIP and China for 3 weeks... including the Rugby World Cup Finals in Paris and Oktoberfest!
• Having a 70people-strong 18th Birthday Party
• Snowboarding at Thredbo
• Schoolies ‘06

I am looking forward to...
• More Travelling (Kuala Lumpur and Singapore hopefully)
• Big Day Out '09

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Week 11: Where have all the blog tasks gone?

Another taskless week =S

No comments: